DISNEY VACATION RAFFLE OFFICIAL RULES, PRIZE & PRIZE CONDITIONS
JUNE 1, 2017 BY ADMIN
JUNE 1, 2017 BY ADMIN
- The proceeds from this raffle will directly benefit the Altoona Symphony Society, Inc (Altoona Symphony Orchestra/ ASO), which is a non-profit organization 501(c)(3) – EIN 231513718
- One (1) winner will be selected at random at the conclusion of the ASO’s Disney Dinner & Vacation Raffle, which is a ticketed event that will be held on Sunday, December 3, 2017 at the Jaffa Mosque banquet facility
- Winner need not be present to win. ASO will contact the winner via phone and/or email address according to the information provided to ASO on the raffle ticket. Prize must be claimed within 30 days of drawing date.
- The winner, upon confirmation of eligibility, will receive a travel voucher valued up to $4,850, which must be used towards a Disney World Destination Vacation Package
- Winner must book their reservation through Heritage Travel: Address: 76 Logan Blvd, Altoona, PA 16602 ; Phone: (814) 946-1600, an authorized travel planner, no later than December 1, 2018. Date of actual travel can and may be beyond December 1, 2018, subject to availability.
- Winner may customize their vacation package. Destinations/ Packages available to choose from may include; Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Meal Plan, Park Passes or Magic Bands. If winner chooses a vacation package higher in price than the $4,850 voucher, winner will be required to pay the difference in price at their own expense
- Prize cannot be redeemed for cash
- Airfare and/or transportation to get to and from destination can and may be included in the voucher redemption
- Free Magical Express Ground Transportation from MCO Orlando Florida Airport to a Disney World Resort in Orlando Florida may be arranged at time of booking
- Raffle tickets are non-refundable
- Prize is completely transferable to another person one time prior to booking in the event the winner cannot or does not want to use the vacation voucher
- Participant agrees to release and hold harmless the Altoona Symphony Orchestra, ASO, its respective subsidiaries, advertising/ promotion agencies, prize suppliers, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, volunteers, and agents (collectively, the ‘Released Parties’) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the raffle or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Winner shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Prize.
- Winner can choose to accept $2,500 cash in lieu of the Vacation.
- ASO reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this raffle, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond ASO’s reasonable control which impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the raffle
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that Altoona Symphony Society, Inc (Altoona Symphony Orchestra) may use the winner’s name, and picture for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law
- Not responsible for typographical errors
- These terms and conditions and any matters relating thereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Jurisdiction over any and all disputes shall be exclusive to the state and federal courts having jurisdiction in Blair County, Pennsylvania.